Subject: *****SPAM***** TRUE LIFE STORY(I NEED YOUR URGENT FEEDBACK)

From: KADIRI MUSA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:02:13 +0200

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:[email-masked] SO THAT I CAN GIVE 
THE DETAIL OF THE FUNDS.

Assalamualaikum ,

 My name is KADIRI MUSA a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed  with Esophageal 
cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and  right now I have only about a few months to live, 
according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for  anyone (not even myself) but my 
business. Though I am very rich, I was never  generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused 
on my business  as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now  know that there 
is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

 I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would  live my life a different way 
from how I have lived it. Now that God has called  me, I have willed and given most of my property and 
assets to my immediate  and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to  give also to charity 
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last  good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed 
money to some charity  organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.

 Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members 
of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute  the money which I have there to charity 
organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

 Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with  what I have left for them.
 The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of (Twenty  million five hundred 
thousand u.s dollars) that I have with a finance/Security  Company abroad. I will want you to help me 
collect this consignment and dispatched.
 
God be with you.
KADIRI MUSA

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:[email-masked] SO THAT I CAN GIVE 
THE DETAIL OF THE FUNDS.