Subject: *****SPAM***** winning notification

From: lotto24uk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:42:18 +0100

www.lotto24.co.uk
(Customer Services)
Ref: UKON/5464K2/71
Batch: 012/05/DR432
03th July 2005
                          WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw (#994) of  our newly lauched online
LOTTO24 LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on
saturday 02th July 2005
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:1356683522 352 with
Serial number 3422/05 drew the lucky numbers:
08-33-35-35-38-40(bonus no 07)
which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category
i.e match 5 plus bonus.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £250,000(Two
hundred and fifty thousand great britain pounds) in cash credited to
file
KTU/467557844/05.
This is from a total cash prize of £1,000,000,00 shared amongst the
first four (4 ) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from
over
100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed
online. This promotion takes place weekly.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your nominated
 coupon.In view of this, your £250,000(Two  hundred and fifty
thousand great britain pounds)   would be released to you by any of our
appointed  bankers..
Your  appointed fiduciary officer will immediately commence the process
to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.
To file for your claim, please contact our claims  agent:Stephens & Jacobs Consult.
file officer:MR. Stephen Brown
Email:[email-masked]
Tel:+44-778-863-1362
Goodluck from me and members of staff of the  LOTTO24.  Anybody under
the age of 20 is automatically disqualified.
Yours faithfully,
Sir.Richard K.Lloyds.
Online coordinator for  LOTTO24  ONLINE
INTERNATIONAL  LOTTERY.
Sweepstakes International Program.
Open 7 days 8am-11pm.