Subject: TR: nanotechnology

From: "CEC Strasbourg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:25:35 +0200

Dear friends,

We just want to inform you that you can find interesting reports by the
European Commission on nanotechnology (linked to the activity of our Working
Group on Human Enhancement) on the EC website.

The German version is attached as well as two short notes in German, written
by Katrin Hatzinger for the EKD Brussels office.

Best wishes

Richard Fischer

KEK Strasbourg

  _____  

De : CEC Strasbourg [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Envoyé : jeudi 1 septembre 2005 11:19
À : Aalto; BALOYANNIS Stavros; BRUCE Donald; CSC Noll; CSC Strasbourg;
Doerries Andrea; EKD Hatzinger Katrin; GORDON Alex; ILIN Anton 1; Jemelin
Mireille; Lehmkühler Karsten; MASAROVICOVA Elena; ROLLIER Anna; SCHROTEN
Egbert; Stratul
Objet : nanotechnology

Dear friends,

Please find attached the interesting documents and the two notes (one on the
7th programme on research and one on nanotechnology) Katrin wrote this
summer.

They are in German of course, but those who do not understand this language
can find the documents related to nanotechnology in English on the European
Commission’s website.

Best wishes

Marie-Madeleine

PS : thanks again to Katrin

  _____  

De : Katrin Hatzinger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Envoyé : mercredi 31 août 2005 16:35
À : Richard Fischer (E-Mail)
Objet : plan d´action sur la nanotechnologie

Bonjour tous les deux, 

j´espère que vous avez passés des vacances excellentes. Moi j´ai beacoup
profité de mon tour à vélo aux pays baltiques (?).

Voilà des papiers que j´ai produites pendant l´été. 

Katrin Hatzinger 
---------------------- 
Juristische Referentin 
Büro der EKD in Brüssel 
Rue Joseph II, 166 
B- 1000 Bruxelles 
Tel. 0032 (0)2 282 10 31 
Fax 0032 (0)2 2800108 

<<20050614 KOM nano_action_plan2005_de.pdf>>
<<20041215WSANanotechnologie.pdf>> <<20050719AktionsplanNano.doc>>
<<20040512 Strategie Nano.pdf>> 

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/86 - Release Date: 31/08/2005