Subject: *****SPAM***** WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!! (CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WINNINGS)

From: van morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 03:54:51 +0200

CASHOUT LOTTO BV
CASHOUT PLAZA, SUITE 1102A
AMSTERDAM ZUID-OOST
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Ref: OYL/34536380986/78/05
Batch: 05/763638/IPD

Dear Sir/Madam,

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the CASHOUT LOTTO Sweepstake
Lottery International programs held on the Friday 4th oF July, 2005 INTHE
NETHERLANDS. This is computer generated lotto's of internet users using email
addresses as draws.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 275-189-657-23-05 with
Serial number 8756-05 drew the lucky numbers: 5 12 45 57 87 90, which
subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$850,000.00
(Eight hundred and fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in cash
credited to file OYL/34536380986/78/05.This is from a total cash prize
of US $ 8,500,000 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Ten (10)
lucky winners in this category.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through
computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies. This
promotion takes place annually.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon. In view of this, your US$850,000.00 (Eight hundred and fifty
Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by our payment office
in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate
the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be
warned.

To file for your claim on time, please contact your claims agent:

MR PHILLIP COLE
Email: [email-masked]
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your
reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated
agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program and
the European Union Government.

Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery Program.
Sincerely,

MR.VAN MORGAN
CASH-OUT LOTTO Co-coordinator

NOTE:PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS OFFICE, MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS
AGENT ABOVE.ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO 
YOUR CLAIMS AGENT FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION