Subject: IN GOOD FAITH

From: "David Kwame" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:16:32 -0800

ECOWASBANK LTD.
37 High Street, Accra,
Ghana, West Africa.

My name is Mr. David Kwame, the Manager, Credit and Foreign Bills of
ECOWASBANK LTD .I am writing in respect of a foreign
customer of my bank with account number D14-A55-096/utb/t who perished in a
plane crash [Ethiopian airline 961] with the whole passengers aboard.

Since the demise of this our customer. I have personally watched with keen
interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has
come to claim his funds of USDollar 28.5 m, [twenty-eight million five
hundred thousand united states dollars] which has been with my branch for a
very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
Next of kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking
ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than Nine years, because
money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this period.
Inview of this I got your contact through a search on the Internet .I
shall give you 40% of the total sum. 

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free
and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund
transfer can be finalized within five banking days, after you apply to the
bank as arelation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me e-mail signifying
Your decision including your private telephone/ fax numbers for quick
communication.

Respectfully submitted,

MR.David Kwame
Manager, Credit and Foreign Bills