Subject: Social Inspirations III

From: "Danny Rhodes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:52:35 -0000

Dear Social Inspirations participants,
Happy New Year to you all.  As 2005 is already in full motion and
diaries and calendars are beginning to fill up, I hope you have marked
out 12 - 17 April for the Social Inspirations Conference to be held at
Sarum College in Salisbury, England.  To help you advertise the event,
we now have brochures printed that we would like to send to you and your
communities.  If you will please send me your mailing address, we will
be more than happy to put a pack of brochures in the mail to you (please
specify the number you would like).  Or, I have attached to this email a
version of the brochure in Microsoft Publisher 2000 format if you would
like to print it and reproduce it for yourself and your institutions.
Of course, we would also appreciate it if you would advertise the
conference by word of mouth among the members of you respective
communities.

We are very excited about the conference and believe it will be an
interesting and engaging experience for all and a perfect follow up to
the previous two conferences in Prague and Turku.  We are already taking
on registrations and I look forward to hearing from and meeting all of
you.  As always, please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Yours,
Danny Rhodes

 <<SI Brochure.pub>>  <<Itinerary.doc>>  <<Registration Form.doc>> 
Overseas Development
Sarum College
19 The Close
Salisbury, SP1 2EE
UK
(phone) (0)1722 424800
(fax)	(0)1722	338508
www.sarum.ac.uk