Subject: RE: Social Inspirations - Registration

From: "Peter Ciaccio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:43:59 -0000

Dear Libor,
thank you very much for your interest in Social Inspirations 3.
Your registration are been recorded.
Yours, Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Libor Ovecka [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 14 March 2005 20:08
To: Peter Ciaccio
Subject: Social Inspirations - Registration

Dear Peter,
I have already written Danny Rhodes that I am taking part in Social
Inspirations 3. I am sending you my registration form. I will write you
the data of my pay card soon, I do not have it with me at the moment.
Yours
Libor Ovecka

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________