Subject: RE: Social Inspirations

From: "Danny Rhodes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:00:59 -0000

Dear Libor,
Thank you for your letter.  I appreciate hearing your questions and
concerns about the conference and I am interested to learn about the
changes undergone at Plater College and Jabok.  Hence, we can definitely
provide a time during the conference for you to share with us your
perspective on Social Inspirations.  In fact, I think it would be great
to hear from Martti Antola and Barry Hudd as well so that we have
perspectives from all three traditions of the participating founders.
 
I hope the changes in situation at Plater and Jabok will not exclude
some of the students from participating.  If you would like, I would be
happy to mail some of the brochures for the conference to distribute
among the faculty and students.

Yours,
Danny

Overseas Development 
Sarum College 
www.sarum.ac.uk 

-----Original Message-----
From: Libor Ovecka [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 25 January 2005 17:59
To: Danny Rhodes
Subject: Social Inspirations

Dear Danny,
I am sending you a letter.
Libor Ovecka, Prague

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolováno antivirovým systémem AVG ( http://www.grisoft.cz
<http://www.grisoft.cz> ).
Verze: 6.0.845 / Virová báze: 574 - datum vydání: 25.1.2005

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________