Subject: *****SPAM***** MRS ZAIFAH WILLIAM

From: "MRS ZAIFAH WILLIAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:57:21 +0300

From: Mrs. ziafah William of Kuwait presently residing in Dubai UAE. 
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Harry
William, a national of USA who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine
Years, he died in the year 2000.We were married for three year and four
Months without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted
For only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.6Million
(Eight Million six hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with a
Finance/security Company in Dubai. Presently, this money is still with
The Security Company and the management just wrote me as the 
Beneficiary to come forward to receive the trunk box of money or rather
Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf. 
 
Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit
And the interest accrued from the company. I want a person that is God 
Fearing. I don't want my husband family to know about this development. 
 As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the 
Finance/ Security Company in Dubai. I will also issue you a letter of 
Authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund.
Hoping to hearing from you soon.