Subject: Virus found in mail from you!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:55:28 +0200

*********************************************************************
                       AntiVir Virus Alert
*********************************************************************
This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.
*********************************************************************

AntiVir found these viruses in a mail from you!

     Worm/Bagle.AA worm

The mail was not delivered.

Please, proceed to  remove any virus before  sending a new mail  with 
attachments.  If  you  want  to  get  AntiVir  MailGate  from  H+BEDV 
Datentechnik GmbH.  Please contact mailto:[email-masked]  for futher
information.

Mail-Info:
--8<--
 Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
 From: "Ktf" <[email-masked]>
 To: "Ksp" <[email-masked]>
 Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:58:15 +0100
 Subject: Re: Thank you!
--8<--

This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.

--
AntiVir for UNIX
Copyright (C) 1994-2002 by H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH. All rights reserved.
For more information see http://www.antivir.de/ or http://www.hbedv.com/