Subject: Re: Lectures in Prague

From: Peter De Mey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:34:10 +0100

Dear professor Ovecka,

I approached Ivana Noble to find out when the Wednesday afternoon 
activities take place which she has organized for me. I have to be at 
their faculty at 2 PM. Thus, it's fine to me to have lunch with you 
between 12.00-14.00 if that would be ok for you. Can you explain the way 
to your office?

Yours sincerely

Peter

Libor Ovečka wrote:

> Dear Prof. DeMey,
>  
> I apologize for taking so long to write to you. We have examined the 
> chances to arrange your lecturs at the Catholic Theological Faculty in 
> the proposed time. It would mean that one or two of our own lecturers 
> would have to sacrifice his own lectures and the students would be 
> invited to your lecture instead, but this proved to be impossible. 
> Will there not be another time your will be coming to Prague?
>  
> Despite this impasse I would like to meet you, we could at least 
> discuss some things and perhaps plan our future cooperation. Could I 
> invite you to lunch on Wednesday 16th March?
>  
> Yours
> Libor Ovecka
>  
>