Subject: Virus found in mail from [email-masked]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:54:54 +0200

*********************************************************************
                       AntiVir Virus Alert
*********************************************************************
This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.
*********************************************************************

AntiVir found these viruses in a mail for you from [email-masked]:

     Worm/NetSky.P worm

The mail was not delivered.

AntiVir  MailGate prevented  a virus  delivery.  But if you  need to 
receive further email from [email-masked],  
you should ask him/her to buy a professional antivirus software such
as  AntiVir  from  H+BEDV  Datentechnik  GmbH.  He/She  can  contacti
mailto:[email-masked] for further information. 

Mail-Info:
--8<--
 From: [email-masked]
 To: [email-masked]
 Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:56:29 +0200
 Subject: Re: Test
--8<--

This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.

--
AntiVir for UNIX
Copyright (C) 1994-2002 by H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH. All rights reserved.
For more information see http://www.antivir.de/ or http://www.hbedv.com/