Subject: *****SPAM***** PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:21:34 +0100 (CET)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am the son of ex-inspector general of police ( Mr Balogun ) I am ( Mr
John Tafa Balogun ) the federal republic of Nigeria has discover my father
secret account which i strongely beleive that if they also discover the
money my father save on my name, will also be seize by the federal
government of Nigeria. Please i will like to transfer the sum of ( USD$ 25
Million ) into your account before the government discovers it.

I have make arrangement with the Security House manager on how you are to
recieve the money into your bank account secretely. Which i need your
immediate assistance and i have agreed for 25% of the money for you as
soon as this money is transfer into your account. Note i hope to come over
to your country as soon as this funds come to your possesion.

Below are website for you to view

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/hankeso/tafa_balogun.htm

This deal is risk free and must be kept confidential.

Awaiting your response.

God Bless.

John Tafa Balogun