Subject: *****SPAM***** DEAR FRIEND

From: Paul Atuke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 06:32:05 +0200

ATUKE & ASSOCIATES
(LEGAL PRACTITIONERS)
BMG House, 31 The Valley Road (corner Jan Smuts Ave) 
Westcliff 2192 
PO Box 97432, Auckland Park, 2506 
Johannesburg South Africa 
Hello, 
I was privileged to capture your names from the Internet. My name is 
Barr. Paul Atuke, a legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to my 
late client, who died along with his wife and his Two sons in a Ghastly 
motor accident along South Hills road Johannesburg,  over 3 years now 
August 3rd, 2001. All the occupants in the vehicle lost their
lives. I am convinced that it was the grace of God that made me to 
locate you. My client was a successful and is accomplished family man, who 
made enough fortune before his untimely death. Since then I had made 
several inquiries through your Embassy to locate any of my clients 
extended relative but this exercise has proved unsuccessful. After several 
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives through the 
Internet, to locate any member of his family not much progress was recorded 
My late client was an influential wealthy businessman, an oil magnet 
here in South Africa and he left behind a deposit of $13.6M (Thiteen million, six hundred 
thousand dollars)only in his domiciliary bank account here in 
Johannesburg. After the death of my client his bankers contacted me, as his 
Attorney to provide his next of kin who should inherit his fortune. 
The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was 
mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within 28 
working days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property. 
The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 
to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me. 
Despairing at the point of exhaustiveness, fortunately, I came across 
your name, to my utmost amazement, I discovered that you bear the same 
surname with my late client and coincidentally, you are nationals of the 
same country. 
I am Convinced that you may be linked with my late client or that you 
might provide clue to my search, I therefore, decided to contact with 
these facts before me because of the similarities. By virtue of my 
closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I am very much aware of 
my client financial standing and the bank account he operates. I have 
reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to 
present you as the next of kin of my deceased client so that you can be 
paid the funds left in his bank account hence I contacted you. 
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased 
since you are at an advantage, so that the proceeds of this Bank Account 
valued at US$13.6Million Dollars can be paid to you. We shall both 
share the funds. 60% to me and 40% to you, I shall assemble all the 
necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim. 
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal 
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate 
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Please get in 
touch with me by email: [email-masked] to enable us discuss 
further. 
Best Regards 
Barr. Paul Atuke