Subject: US$500,000.00 FOR YOU

From: MEGA US$ MILLIONS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:41:37 +0200

FROM THE DESK OF THE VICE  PRESIDENT
MEGA MILLION E-MAIL LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
VIA CARDUCCI GIOSUE 16,
20123  MI,
MILANO,
ITALIA.
INTERNATIONAL E-MAIL LOTTO PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BATCH NO: MMEL/EU/5638/34024/152
REF. No: MMEL/EU/1902/79214/111
WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE, END OF THE YEAR SWEEPSTAKES
This is to inform you of the release of the MEGA MILLION E-MAIL LOTTERY
BALLOT INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the 18TH  of September
2004 and the results  released on the 20TH of September, 2004.
Your email address  attached to Ticket No:006428419 with Serial No
725713094 drew the lucky numbers of 17-31-05-67-04-75 which consequently
won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved
for a lump sum payout of $500,000.00 Dollars (Five Hundred  Thousand
United States Dollars) in cash credited to file REF. No: MMEL/EU/1902/79214/111
This is from a total cash prize of $31.5 million United States Dollars
shared among several international lucky winners in the premium, 1st, 2nd
and 3rd categories respectively. Due to mix up of some numbers and names,
we ask that you keep yourwinning information confidential until your claims has been processedand your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from only Microsoft users from over 350,000 companies, and 5,500,000
individual email addresses all over the world.
To begin your lottery claim, do contact the claims manager on
MRS. FREDRICKS LINDA
CLAIMS MANAGER
MEGA MILLION LOTTO INTERNATIONAL SPA
[email-masked]
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than  3rd December,2004.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications do
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do not hesitate
inform your claims manager as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
ANTONIO BELLUCI
[email-masked]
Lottery Coordinator