Subject: *****SPAM***** Libor, Here're Smiley Faces for your email - Pick Your Favorite...

From: Smiley Faces <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:20:39 +0200

Hi Libor!

You've been awarded over 10,000 Smiley Face expressions for your email!

Click on the link below to pick your favorites:

http://e.theuseful.com/39430991/2620/1/555/

There is no cost for you to download, and no registration needed!

Best Wishes,

Anna Davis
Special Gifts

Please read carefully: By clicking the "Download Now" 
link above, you accept and agree to abide by the End User 
License Agreement: http://e.theuseful.com/r/smiley_eula 
Includes My Way Speedbar. Get results from the best search 
engines & relevant address bar query results. For more 
information about Smiley Central, including our address and 
un-subscribe link, Click here: 
http://e.theuseful.com/r/smileys
===========================
You received this email since you joined TheUseful or an
affiliate site on 2004-07-13 for [email-masked]. If you no longer
desire to receive coupons, gifts and discounts:
http://e.theuseful.com/39430991/2620/u/?e=[email-masked]

14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, FL  33484