Subject: *****SPAM***** Please Help!!!( I need your urgent assistance)

From: SALIM IBRAHIM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:24:16 +0200

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season. My name is SALIM IBRAHIM a merchant in Dubai, in  
the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all
forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has
called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so,I have decided to
give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence,
I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with  what I have left 
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
(Twenty million five hundred thousand u.s dollars) that I have with a
finance/Security Company abroad.I will want you to help me collect this consignment 
and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 15% for you,then 5% for any expenses insured.

God be with you.

SALIM IBRAHIM

NOTE: Please my friend, becuase of security reasons kindly respond back to
me via my most confidential email address: [email-masked] or [email-masked]