Subject: *****SPAM***** STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:10:45 -0800

FROM THE DESK OF Mr.COLLINS ROBSON
CHAIRMAN ECOWAS CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTEE
ECOWAS FUND HEADQUARTERS
P.M.B.5028
ACCRA-REPUBLIC OF GHANA
Alternative Email:[email-masked]

ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD45.5 MILLION

I am Mr.Collins Robson. The Chairman, Contract Awarding Committee of the
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)with its fund Headquarters
in Accra-Ghana.

I got your information in a Professional database when I was searching through
Internet for a reliable,honest and trustworthy person to entrust this business
with.I was simply inspired and motivated to pick your contact from the many
names in the list of the directory.

After discussing my view and your profile with my olleagues,they were very
much satisfied and decided to contact you immediately for this mutual business
relationship.We wish to transfer the sum of USD 45.5,000,000.00 (Forty five
million five hundred thousand United States Dollars only.)into your personal
or company`s bank account.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded by us
intentionally for the supply of hard/soft wares,pharmaceuticals/ medical
items,light and heavy duty vehicles, apparels and other administrative/logistics
for the ECOMOG in Sierra-Leone and Liberia during the Peace Keeping Projects.

This DEAL was deliberately hatched out and carefully protected with the
cooperation and mandate of the Financial Director and the Secretary of the
Organization.We arranged and over invoiced the contract funds supplied by
different companies from different countries during the crisis. It was our
consensus to seek the assistance of a willing foreigner to provide us with
the facilities to transfer this money out of West Africa.

This is borne out of our belief in the non-stable and porous political nature
of this sub-region. The original contractors have been duly paid by Ecowas
banker through the Central bank of Ghana and Finance Ministry.The balance
is suspended in the ECOWAS grand Account awaiting claims by any foreign
partner of our choice to receive the fund on our behalf Now Ecowas is intending
to pay all their outstanding balance of their contractors this year as the
organization is winding up its activities since the aim of returning PEACE
to the countries and the coast has been achieved.

Based on the laws and ethics of employment,we as civil servants working
under this organization, are not allowed to operate/own a foreign account.This
is more reason why we needed your urgent assistance to provide an account
that can sustain this fund for safe keeping and our future investment with
your comprehensive advise,assistance and partnership in your country.

It is however agreed,as the account owner in this deal to allow you 30%
of the entire sum as compensation, 65% will be held on trust for us while
5% will be used to defray any incidental charges and cost during the course
of the transaction. This transaction will be successfully concluded within
14 days if you accord us your unalloyed and due cooperation.

You should provide the followings for immediate kick of of this deal if
it interest you; YOUR COMPANY`S NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS,TEL AND FAX NUMBERS.(if
available) THE NAME OF YOUR BANK,ITS ADDRESS WITH TEL,FAX AND TELEX NUMBERS.
THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THE COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS OF THE BENEFICIARY WITH
TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

Upon the receipt of this informations,application for claim will be sent
to you to fill and return back to the organization in pursuit of the claim
legally and then be forwarded to the organization for ratification and subsequent
payment. As with the case of all organized (sensitive)and conspired DEALS,we
solicit for your unreserved confidentiality and utmost secret in this business.
We hope to retire peacefully and lead honorable business life after-wards.There
are no risks involved .

Kindly expedite action if you are interested as we are behind schedule to
enable us utilize this golden opportunity pay out this fund immediately
which we might stand to loose, if we fail to provide a safe account for
this transfer on time at the expiration of this year Ecowas has mapped out
for payment of all their outstanding contractors and the dissolution of
our committee.Please urgency is needed as we do not know the time our organization
will start the payment hence it is necessary to start on time to forestall
any hitch while transferring the fund into your designated account .

Hoping to hear from you.

With regards.

Mr.Collins Robson

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br