Subject: Virus found in mail from "Martinek" <[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:07:09 +0100

*********************************************************************
                       AntiVir Virus Alert
*********************************************************************
This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.
*********************************************************************

AntiVir found these viruses in a mail for you from "Martinek" <[email-masked]>:

     Worm/Bagle.AA worm

The mail was not delivered.

AntiVir  MailGate prevented  a virus  delivery.  But if you  need to 
receive further email from "Martinek" <[email-masked]>,  
you should ask him/her to buy a professional antivirus software such
as  AntiVir  from  H+BEDV  Datentechnik  GmbH.  He/She  can  contacti
mailto:[email-masked] for further information. 

Mail-Info:
--8<--
 Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
 From: "Martinek" <[email-masked]>
 To: "Ovecka" <[email-masked]>
 Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:10:11 +0100
 Subject: Re: Hi
--8<--

This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.

--
AntiVir for UNIX
Copyright (C) 1994-2002 by H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH. All rights reserved.
For more information see http://www.antivir.de/ or http://www.hbedv.com/