Subject: *****SPAM***** LUCKYDAY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL, ELECTRONIC MAIL LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:14:28 +0200

THE NETHERLANDS.
Tel: +31 629 124 394
Fax: +31 645 864 444

Your REF: LDL/2551256003/020
BATCH: 012/A-J00245/IPD
Our Ref: LDL-NL/008627/04

20th April 2005

Dear our treasured luckyday winner,

LUCKYDAY LOTTERY EMAIL LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you of the release today as dated 20th  April,2005
of the Luckyday International Lottery Program programme held on the 1st
March,2005, Participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from 250,000 names/Email Addresses from Europe, America, Asia,
Australia, New Zealand,Middle-East, Africa, and North & South America 
as part of our international Email promotions programme conducted annually
to encourage prospective overseas entries.

We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our 
subsequent lottery jackpots. The result of our computer draw 844 of this
day 
selected your names and email address attached to Ticket Number 034-22478556

with serial number129 drew the lucky number 16-25-27-32-35-43-42 which 
consequently won the lottery grand prize awards in the 2nd category.

Therefore, you have been approved a lottory jackpot lump sum prize 
awards winning of €2,500,.000 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only)
in cash prize credited to file Ref. No:LDL/2551256003/020 This is from 
the total prize of €18,486,220. 00 (Eighteen Million, Two Hundred and 
Eighty Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Twenty Euro) shared among the Seveteen
overseas lucky winners in this category as part of our promotional 
programme for this year 2005. It is your opportunity!

Your prize awards has been deposited with our paying bank insured in 
your names and ready for claim. To begin your claims therefore, you are

advised on final notice and as a matter of urgency, to contact our licensed
and
accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners for the processing 
of your prize awards winning and payment to your designated bank account

after all statutory obligations have been concluded satisfactorily.

Due to mixed up in some numbers and names and for the purpose of
confidentiality, be advised to keep this award notification as secret 
from public notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money
remitted to your designated bank account as this is part of 
precautionary measures to avoid double claim or misuse of this program by
some other
persons.

Hence, your prize awards winning is confidential as our winners are at
liberty to remain completely anonymous until payment is effected to the
benefit of the beneficiary. Our staffs are sworn to secrecy, so you 
will be the only one to know what you've won hence, this notification via

this medium (EMAIL) to avoid interception of official letters.

On a final note, you are advised to begin your claim immediately hence,
all prizes awards must be claimed and disbursed within 10days of this
notification as elapse of the scheduled "End of Claim" date will 
authorized funds withholding for redirection as abandoned/ unclaimed without

notice.

Note: To enhance the processing of your claim by our accredited claim 
agent, you are advised to officially introduce yourself to the claim with
the 
Following

1. Your Full Name (s)
2. Current Contact Address
3. Telephone/ Fax Numbers

Also provide them with your valid means of your personal identification
with a copy of this awards notification for references.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

please contact our Lottery Claims Agent immediately to begin your 
claims process;
*************************************************
Mr. Albert Van Wagna
Foreign Service Manager,
Fortis  Finance & Securities B;V
Stadionweg 46
1105TG, Amsterdam
Tel: 0031 629323477
Fax: 0031 847502789
E-mail: [email-masked]
****************************************************
At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,
Mrs. SUSAN BOER.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic message, including any 
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,

or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the 
original message. Thank You. Luckyday Lottery NL.