Subject: Pathological mail received from Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:03:53 +0200

*********************************************************************
                  AntiVir Pathological Mail Alert
*********************************************************************
This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.
*********************************************************************

AntiVir found a pathological mail for you from Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
that could not be scanned for viruses because: 
MIME recursion too deep (max=20)

The mail was not delivered.

Mail-Info:
--8<--
 Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
 From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
 To: <[email-masked]>
 Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:03:23 +0200
 Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
--8<--

This version of AntiVir is licensed for private and non-commercial use.

--
AntiVir for UNIX
Copyright (C) 1994-2002 by H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH. All rights reserved.
For more information see http://www.antivir.de/ or http://www.hbedv.com/