Subject: *****SPAM***** YOU HAVE WON! CONGRATULATION

From: INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY PROGRAM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:29:20 +0200

INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY
EUROPE CHAPTER
10,AVENUE LOUIS
1000 BRUSSELS-BELGIUM.
THE DESK OF THE CO-ORDINATOR(INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY PROGRAM)
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the
World Largest software: http://evan.quuxuum.org/bgnw.html
=============================================================
Ref. Number: 132/756/40027
Batch Number: 538901527-BC722
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE
Attn: Recipient,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the International Lottery
program held on the 1st january 2005.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 37511465899-6410 with serial
number 4872-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-3545 which consequently won in
the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected from the internet through a computer ballot 
system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual 
email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional 
program takes place every three year aimed at encouraging internet users
worldwide.
We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next USD 50
million international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our regional fiducially agent:
=======================================
MR.STEVEN BROOKS
EURO TRUST
BRUSSELS-BELGIUM
TEL: +32484903039
TEL: +3225227231
FAX. +3224270449
E-Mail:[email-masked]
=======================================
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th May 2005. After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications also
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.
To enable you file your winning prize, you are advised to fully comply with
our co-respondent agency office.Should you have any problem contacting the
claim agent,please do not hesitate to contact this office for help.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff, and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mr. David Benjamin
Lottery Co-coordinator