Subject: *****SPAM***** Blle Jons

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:10:11 +0100

Dear Sir,
This letter will really come to you as a big surprise;
Meanwhile I got your contact from the information Centre here in
Cotonou-Benin. I am alive today with the slit strike of luck and by
the grace of God. We lost every thing before coming to the refugee
camp, where we are presently staying in Cotonou Ripublique Du Benin.
I choose you after praying to God Almighty for assistance. I have not
met with you before and you have not seen me too, but I must beg for
your assistance since this is our last hope for you to stand as a new
beneficiary for me and my sister to our late father?s funds deposited
with a Security Company here in Cotonou, Republique due Benin for
safe keeping, Before his death in the hands of the rebels in our
Country Congo.
The Security Company can only release this fund to anybody whom I
Identify as my father?s foreign business partner, who will help us
to manage the fund at the end of the day, this is my father?s
Agreement with the Security Company at the time of deposit, With our
present situation in Cotonou-Benin, I really beg you to stand for me
and my sister as my late father?s foreign business partner to
receive the funds as the new beneficiary.
Our father was the former Director General Congolais National
Petroleum Cooperation, he got this money, and he deposited it in a
Vault of a Security Company for safe keeping in Cotonou Benin, before
his death.
The amount involved is ($25,000.000.00 USD) (Twenty five Million US
Dollar).
Please drop your private phone, fax number and your e-mail address,
which I can always reach you. I really want you to assist me so that
both of us can work as business partners in moving this fund out of
Benin for investment at your end.
Dear sir,there is nothing to fears. I want to guarantee you as regards
this transaction; all arrangement and means are in place to move this
fund. As soon as you accepted to work with me for mutual benefit of all

and your share on this transaction will be 10% of the total sum,Note
also there is no risk to it, only your honesty is what I need.
Should I be expecting your positive, and urgent Responses.
Yours sincerely.
Blle Jons

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br