Subject: *****SPAM*****

From: "SOUTH AUSTRALIA LOTTERIES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:51:16 -0200

South Australia Lotteries,
23 Rundle Mall, Adelaide,
South Australia.
(South Australia Lottories is an affiliate of Overseas Subscriber 
Agents).
Arena Complex 14 Donegall Square West, United Kingdom.

From: Ariel Bertis
e-mail : [email-masked]
(Lottery Coordinator)

Sir/adam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the South Australia 
Lotteries Winners International programs held on the 25th, July, 2005. 
Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with prize # 
778009/2 drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2nd class of the 
draws. 
you are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up 
in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information 
confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted 
to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere 
to  avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are 
advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this 
program by other participants. 

It's important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and 
winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 
individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted 
around the world through our internet based ballot system. The 
promotion is sponsored and promoted by South Australia lotteries. 
We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our 
next draws; the jackpot winning is €85million. 

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days. 
After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included 
in the next sweepstake. 

Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember 
to quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from all members of South Australia 
Lotteries. Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact 
our Paying Bank ( Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam.)
Send them the following:
(i). Your names, (ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers (iii) Contact 
Address (iv) your winning numbers (v) Quote amount won.

Contact the paying bank with the following:
Contact person: Mr. Tom Morris,
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
E-mail:[email-masked]
Tel: 31 621-916-606
Fax: 31-847-504-579

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,
Ariel Bertis
(Lottery director)