Subject: *****SPAM***** Congratulations!!!

From: "micro lottery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:00:34 +1200

MICRO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL - PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM
ADDRESS: KRAINEST 13,  AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.
REF: MLI/XUA/005-001
BATCH: 6350/S45/MK

Att: Winner, 
 
                RE AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE: MLI
 
This is to announce today, 18th May, 2005 result of winners of our
yearly SCIENTIFIC LOTTERY GAME PROMOTION held on 16th March, 2005.
Your email address attached to ticket number 05-765204AC; with serial
number 00349 draw the lucky numbers 5-9-31-20, and consequently won the
lottery in category A. You are therefore entitled to a cash award
US$1,500,000 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars),
file REF NO. MLI/XUA/005-001. This is from total prize money of
US$22, 000,000.00 shared among the international winners in our category
A-C.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
15,000 company email addresses and 35,000,000 individual email addresses
from across the Globe as part of International Promotional Program, which
is conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in custody of a
Financial Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix
up of some email addresses, we ask that you keep this award strictly from
public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted
to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
This lottery program was organized by our group of philanthropist promoted
and sponsored by Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc, eminent personalities
like the sultan of Brunei, Multi Choice and other corporate
Organisations.This lottery program was organized to improving the use of
computer softwares and for the benefit of every Microsoft user.
To begin your claim, please contact your file processing officer:
 
Mr. Neil Stevenson,
MICRO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Email: [email-masked]
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +31 626 376 417
Fax: +31 847 501 257

Kind Regards.
MRS. MIRJAM VAN BUREN
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM