Subject: Libor, Test out this Digital Camera and keep it

From: MarketSurveyGroup <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 08:05:20 -0800

Participate in MarketSurveyGroup's short 3 min path and we'll give you a Canon® Digital Camera!! 
 
http://mImWGpgDzGpCtQfnAfCGKYtmIIm.qikrequests.com/t.asp?a=c&u=19405&e=5029432

Hurry- this offer is limited to a select few.

Thanks,
MarketSurveyGroup

 
MarketSurveyGroup.com is not affiliated with the above brand

If you do not wish to receive further notification from
IMarketSurveyGroup.com, please do one of the following
Use this link to unsubscribe
http://mImWGpgDzGpCtQfnAfCGKYtmIIm.qikrequests.com/t.asp?a=c&u=19406&e=5029432 write us at CustomerService
PO Box 390520, Mountain View, CA 94039-0520

If you think you received this email in error or would prefer not to receive emails from us,
click here: http://mImWGpgDzGpCtQfnAfCGKYtmIIm.qikrequests.com/t.asp?a=r&m=8614&e=5029432 
Removal Request: 
7327 SW Barnes Rd. #105 
Portland, OR 97225-6119