Subject: *****SPAM***** Libor, Test out this new Laptop and keep it

From: MarketSurveyGroup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:00:25 -0800

Claim your complimentary Sony Vaio® Notebook!

Participate in MarketSurveyGroup's short path 
and we'll give you a Sony Vaio® Notebook!

Hurry- this offer is limited to a select few.

Take the survey now
http://mImWGpgDzGpCtQfnAfCGKYtmIIm.qikrequests.com/t.asp?a=c&u=18802&e=5029432

Thanks,
MarketSurveyGroup

Vaio® is a registered trademark of Sony® Electronics, Inc..
MarketSurveyGroup.com is not affiliated with Sony® Electronics, Inc.

To remove yourself please click below:
http://mImWGpgDzGpCtQfnAfCGKYtmIIm.qikrequests.com/t.asp?a=c&u=18803&e=5029432

PO Box 390520, Mountain View, CA, 94039-0520

If you think you received this email in error or would prefer not to receive emails from us,
click here: http://mImWGpgDzGpCtQfnAfCGKYtmIIm.qikrequests.com/t.asp?a=r&m=8330&e=5029432 
Removal Request: 
7327 SW Barnes Rd. #105 
Portland, OR 97225-6119